Friday, February 19, 2010

Student's life.




I became a student as I entered elementary school in 1990 March.


In my home country, we started grade 1, when we are 6 or 7, and it is March! Since March is the first month of spring, and spring is the beginning of the new life!! ha ha ha.

Anyways, since then, I never stopped schooling, and as I entered University in 2001, March.
This year is the 10 years anyversary to be a univesity student!

I decided to pursue a PhD degree, and that was the real reason to move to Canada. Anyways, I wil talk about my schooling more later.
Now, I am just the Second year PhD, still need to do 2-3years more studying(or more!!!)


Anyways,
that is my regular days' desk.


I got my desk from Cost-co 5 years ago, i payed only $100 (canadian dollars before taxes), and I think it is almost the right time to change a desk.


oh my, my house is so so so messy right after exam. Yes, Phds are still taking mid-terms and finals. :p


Anyways, today, I just wanted to complain little bit that I am still at school, but I know that my life is pretty good. I am just a lucky person who can to what I want.





No comments:

Post a Comment