Saturday, February 13, 2010

Romantic dinner at home.



Last year, he sent me whole pink flowers, and right before I got my flower, I just told him that

I love all flowers but pink, ha ha ha,

he was so frustrated, and I felt so sorry as soon as I got his flower gift.
After all, Sweet P tried so hard to find beautiful flowers but not pink.

This year , I got a surprise flower gift from my Sweet p again,
this is very different beautiful, exotic flower, so actually I am seeing a lot at where I am from.



Table setting with cute singing puppy.
Rice paper wrapped smoked salmon.
I put Avocado, smoked salmon, yellow pepper in the lattuce with taste of vinegar rice.

The last stage of dinner.

cookie and cream,home-made ice-cream

it tastes so good, and pretty easy to make.


this year, my little basket for Sweet P includes couple mugs.

He does not have a cute mug at his place,

so I thought for little gift it will be good for him to keep.

It was delicious dinner with Pinot Grigio(VOGA).

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love salmon, and that smoked one looks really yummy! I think Ill try making that! Very cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete